Pivot smartflow™ integrates passive Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID hardware to allow quick counting and tracking of instruments and trays.
- RFID readers at select locations in the hospital.
- Special autoclavable UHF tags affixed to instruments and trays using bio-compatible glue.
- Integrates freely available OEM hardware allowing flexibility and budget friendly choices without compromising patient safety.
- Hardware choices tailord to the unique settings of each hospital.
- Choice of fixed and hand-held readers for various counting stations in the workflow.
- Dimensions: Ranging from 4mm to 6mm to enable tagging of the smallest instrument.
- Weight: 0.34gm
- Application temperature: 40° C to 150° C
- RF air protocol: EPC Global Glass1Gen 2: ISO 18000-6C
- Read rate: 400 tags per second for 96-EPC bit number
- Read range on metal: (2W ERP) Up to 5 ft (1.5m)
- Mounting Method: Glue
- Glue: FDA Approved, autoclavable
Environmental and Industry Compliance
- FDA Class: Class I
- IP classification: IP68
- Stamdard Compliance: RoHS (EU Directive 2011/65/EU), CE (EU version)
Cleaning and Disinfection Process (ANSI/AAMI ST79) Tested for
- Sterilization using chemical sterilants including glutaraldehyde, hydrogen peroxide, hydrogen peroxide-peracetic acid combinations, sodium hypochloriteand peracetic acid.
- Thermal (hot water) disinfection
- Thermal sterilization for decontamination
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Disinfection by light using C wave ultraviolet and wavelength range is from 200nrn to 275nrn
- Detergent enzyme cleaner
- Autoclave sterilization 134° C and 0.6 Mpa for more than 1000 cyles
Fixed Reader Specifications
- EPCglobal Gen2 (optional ISO 18000-6B) support with anti-collision Dense Reader Mode (DRM) abd advanced anti-jamming functionality.
- Integrated 8.5 dBic circularly-polarized antenna and an RP TNC connector to support an optional secondary external antenna.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) reduces cabling and electrical outlet proximity requirements.
Handheld Reader Specifications
- Frequency 865-868MHz
- Reader chipset of impinj Indy R2000 UHF Gen2 with upto 800 tags/sec read rate.
- Lightweight (220g)
- Dimensions 171mm(L)x117mm(W)x40mm(D)
- Bluetooth 4.1 Classic/SPP/IAP2 (MFi)
- Wide selection of colors